QUALIFICATION TITLE & CODE
SIS50612 DIPLOMA OF SPORT DEVELOPMENT
Full-Time, face to face.
- Year 10 or equivalent
- Minimum 16 years of age
- A demonstrated capacity in learning, reading, writing, oracy and numeracy competencies to Level 3 of the Australian Core Skills Framework (ACSF).
- VET FEE-HELP*
- Upfront payment option also available.
- *Australian Citizen or Permanent Humanitarian Visa Holder are eligible.
COURSE STUDY REQUIREMENTS
The course requires attendance from Monday-Friday inclusive of practical and theoretical sessions.
Practical Assessment, short answer tasks, research projects, presentations
Extra Certifications Available
Sports Medicine Australia First Aid Certificate
Sports Medicine Australia Sports Trainer Level 1
Australian Strength & Conditioning Association Level 1.
- Access to state of the art facilities
- Access to leading industry coaches and mentors including Mark Hunt
- Access to world’s best practice and methods
- Access to industry relevant, Innovative and unique nationally accredited academic qualifications
- Access to further tertiary pathways
- Access to applied learning platforms
- Access to benchmark learning strategies that promote the transferability of skills and knowledge
- Access to real industry employers
- Access to the professional sports industry.
- Athlete Strength & Conditioning
- Athlete Profiling
- Enhancing Athlete Performance
- Sport Development & Management
- Safety & Legal Responsibilities in Sport
- Event Management & Marketing.